Ships from and sold by Microsoftstore.org
3-4 working days
For anyone who may not yet have come in contact with this best-selling software, Crystal Reports 2008 is an intuitive and powerful software product for turning raw data into corporate decision-making information, all in a visually pleasing package. Crystal Reports features include:
- Advanced capabilities for information visualization.
- The end user viewing experience has been significantly improved.
- New flexible report deployment options - view reports online, offline, within application or on-demand on CrystalReports.com.
- Flexible application integration, e.g. with Xcelsius, Adobe Flash, and Adobe Flex.
- More streamlined and flexible report designer for increased productivity.
- Display reports in nearly any industry-standard format, including PDF and XML.
- New “what-if” functionality makes it possible to change report variables for hypothetical scenarios.
- Reports are now tied to more of a business process allowing you to make decisions and perform tasks directly from within the report, e.g. order more inventory!
Like with every new edition, Crystal Reports has gone through huge improvements for the 2008 version. One of the biggest steps forward is the integration with Crystal Xcelsius, which is another very popular piece of software from Business Objects and a companion product for creating rich, interactive charts and dashboards. Crystal Reports now also features Adobe Flash and Flex technologies, making it possible to embed Flash, Flex and Xcelsius applications directly in the software.
||Microsoft Windows XP SP2 / Windows Server 2003 SP1 or Later
||Intel Pentium III or equivalent processor
||256 MB (512 MB recommended)
|Min Screen Requirements
||CD- or DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard