Please make sure you remove all previous versions / installations of office from your system, this also includes pre-installed suites such as office 365 which comes pre-installed on all new systems.
Uninstall Office - Simple -
Manually uninstall Office - Advanced -
Thank you for purchasing Office!
Download to your new PC now.
Download one of these versions of Office to your computer:
Download Office 2016 Pro Plus
Download Office 2019 Pro Plus
If you have issues downloading we recommend using the Chrome browser below:
If you need to extract office:
Windows 10 only.
- Open File Explorer, select the .img file and from the Manage tab, click the Mount button.
- Once you mounted the file, you'll notice that Windows 10 will create a virtual disc drive that you can use to access its content from the left pane.
- Open the Office folder and select 32bit or 64bit setup.
If you are having difficulties installing please follow the below video guide:
All operating systems.
Alternatively you can use the small simple free app below:
- Once installed find the iso / img file and right click > extract to your desired location.
- After the successful extraction run the required setup.exe.
Activate Microsoft Office 2016 / 2019
After the installation you will be asked to activate the software, we recommend the online activation option.
(How to activate office)
- If you have uninstalled another version of Office please Reboot first.
- After installation open word.
- Enter your product key.
- Don't click sign in.
- Click "I want to activate online", see below to resolve activation issues.
- If you receive error message >> "too many activations" << please click back and use the telephone option below.
Telephone activation guide
During activation via telephone, you should be present at your PC. In the activation assistant, choose your country and region in order to get the correct number displayed. Now call the activation centre and follow the instructions given. The Microsoft server checks if the entered key is correct and confirms the successful activation of your software.
1- Open an Office application, such as Word.
2- Consult and accept the license agreement if prompted.
3- Activation can be done automatically.
If Office is not automatically enabled, do one of the following:
When the Activation Wizard appears, select « I want to activate the software by telephone » and then click on «Next ». If nothing happens when you select « Next », press the « Enter » key on the keyboard.
If the Activation Wizard does not appear create a new blank document, go to « File » and then « Account » and select « Activate Product ».
1- In step 1 select your location and then call the Product Activation Centre phone number that appears below the selected country or region.
Call - (0203) 1474930 or (0800) 018 8354
2- When prompted, specify the installation ID that appears in the Activation Wizard on your PC screen.
If asked by the automated telephone operator “how many computers the software has been registered on”, Select “0”.
3- The Product Activation Centre will provide a confirmation ID that you have to enter in the Activation Wizard in step 3.
Select « next » and follow the instructions to complete the activation process.
"Something went wrong" error when you try to start an Office app - CLICK HERE -
How to check Office Activation Status
- Open any Office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Go to File > Account.
- The program's activation status is visible right under Product Information heading. If it says Product Activated, it means that you have a validly licensed copy of Microsoft Office.
How to check which version of Office you have
1. Open Outlook, go to 'File', then click on 'Office Account'.
We hope you enjoy your software.....